Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Miniatures Review Launch

The Miniatures Review website is now up and running.

This is going to be a strong site for people looking for more details about minis than you normally can over the internet. I think they've been very practical in that regard- most of the miniatures they've reviewed are by smaller companies, and not available in most local game stores.

Also, shying away from the norm, they've decided to focus on 15mm scale sci-fi miniatures. I guess they felt that knowledge about that kind of miniature is under-represented, so they're getting the word out.

From their website, they have a lot of strong scale pictures, and comparison pics, so you know exactly what you're getting.


I think I'm going to keep an eye on these guys, but since most of the games I play involve 30mm miniatures, I'm mostly holding out hope that they'll start reviewing those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment