Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Chibi Kingdom Death Tyrant

My entry at this year's Reapercon was the Tyrant that I made for Chibi Kingdom Death.  The Tyrant is probably my favorite Kingdom Death character (at least so far).

His construction was fairly complex, using a combination of quite a few parts from various different minis, but none of them were prominent enough to be a "base mini" for the conversion.

While I was making him, I went back and forth on how to portray the markings on his head.  On the official mini, they're sculpted in relief, and I've seen them painted as scars, tattoos or even gold inlay.  I actually started sculpting them on my tyrant, until I decided that they'd look best as freehand tattoos across his head.

Overall, I was quite pleased with how he turned out, and the judges at Reapercon gave him a gold award.

Chibi Kingdom Death Tyrant

2 comments:

  1. tutuapp apk
    tutu app apk
    tutuapp apk download
    tutuapp apk
    On the official mini, they're sculpted in relief, and I've seen them painted as scars, tattoos or even gold inlay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shareit download
    shareit
    shareit app
    shareit apk

    On the official mini, they're sculpted in relief, and I've seen them painted as scars, tattoos or even gold inlay.

    ReplyDelete