Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cthulhu and Mermaid Wedding Cake Topper

I get lots of different kinds of projects for Wedding Cake Toppers- themes range from Zombies, videogames, swordfighting, fantasy roleplaying, comic fandom and beyond.

 This couple had a very specific idea of the couple they wanted- that's not so unusual actually. Since I'm making all of the toppers myself, I can create a lot of things that no one has ever thought of before.

 They wanted a Cthulhu groom carrying his Mermaid Bride- all done with a much creepier style than what I normally make for cake toppers. In fact, I actually considered a number of ways to make the scales and transitions on the mermaid herself, but they wanted something very specific.

 And I really love how it came out. I get to work with the best people.

  Cthulhu and Mermaid Wedding Cake Topper

No comments:

Post a Comment