Thursday, February 20, 2014

Itsy Bitsy Spider

The last time my family all went into a game store together, my two year old loved looking through the Bones minis. She even selected one for her mommy and one for me. It was cute (even though we didn't get any of them at the time).

But it turns out that her mommy was paying attention after all.  For my birthday, the two of them went back and picked out a mini for me. And it turns out that she was humming "itsy bitsy spider" all the way to the counter.

 Of course, I had to paint it up immediately. I let her select the color scheme (purple is very important here, and pink was also requested as a secondary color).
 She's really been thrilled that her itsy bitsy spider is in the miniatures case next to the Balrog.



No comments:

Post a Comment