Friday, July 2, 2010

Salamanders Land Speeders

So, I had a commission to do a few land speeders for a Salamanders force that I had already painted.

(You will have seen most of them if you follow this blog- but if you missed something, I can just link you to the Salamanders' Gallery page. As a fair warning, there are a lot of them there.)

Anyway, as part of this commission, I decided to make each land speeder unique. Sure, they should all have the same basic green on them, and the Salamanders' thematic fire emblems to keep them tied to the force as a whole, but I wanted to also give them a strong sense of individuality, setting each one apart from the other two (similar to the way I did the Drop Pods).

Anyway, enough with my babbling. Here are some photos for two land speeders.





No comments:

Post a Comment